Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Best Burger in Dallas?

Lakewood Landing - Known as the Upscale Dive!!!


Incredible!! I went with two guys, Oliver and Rick who wanted to show me some of the best food Dallas has to offer, this time Burgers, next time its finding the best Bar B Que!! 


A perfect burger: great bread to meat ratio, warm bun, cold lettuce, everything about it was awesome!! 



If any of you decide to visit me in Dallas, I will be taking you here!! Thats a promise!!





Yesterday I took Sarah to see the Dallas Symphony Orchestra, they play at the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center in Downtown Dallas, so that was great to see. They played lots of Christmas songs and even Santa made an appearance!!

2 comments:

herbaltea said...

there is less and less writing in everyblog stop getting lazy lad - adam

Chris Tetley said...

you've got it spot on Will, warm buns and good ratios are the key