Thursday, February 17, 2011

Birthday Weekend & Work Update

This was last Thursday, though I must admit, I also ate at Dickey's tonight!!
Work is going great so far, I've taken on the Media buying role, so thats lot's of learning about particular markets, contacting restaurant owners, liasing with the brand managers and deciding on the best way to allocate the store budgets. Talking with Radio Stations, Newspapers, Sports Teams etc.. ts really interesting and i'm dealing with people from all over the States. I will update you with my progress, but so far, so good!!

Last Thursday Sarah and I want to see Amos Lee at the House of Blues, is an American singer-songwriter and guitarist from Philadelphia, His musical style encompasses folk, soul, and jazz, it was truly amazing.


So on Friday we left Dallas for a weekend in New Orleans, what a place!!

I think i'll let the explain what we got up to!! Can't wait to go back!


This is took place on the infamous Bourbon S


Crawfish Platter




Hurricanes and Bloody Mary @ Pat O'Briens

Oysters & Catfish

No comments: