Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July & Wedding

On Saturday I went to a wedding, where Sarah was one of the maids of honor (and looked so beautiful!!) It was such a nice occasion, the ceremony was nice and the reception was outside and lots of fun!! Will upload more pictures when I get some.


The happy couple - Tyler & Daron, two amazing people who I have been lucky enough to get to know well during my time here, don't they just look great together!!


On the 3rd of July we went to Kaboom Town in Addision - Ranked #3 Fireworks Show in the US by AOL. The dazzling 30-minute fireworks show was choreographed to music. The Americans sure know how to celebrate!! 



On the 4th of July we went to watch the Texas Rangers for some Baseball, which was entertaining, to give you an example of how close our seats were - the person two rows in front of us actually got hit in the face with one of the players bats - it was crazy!! Then there was another awesome fireworks display after the game. 


1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Happy to see your photography. I was having my best friend as a photographer for my big day at one of event space San Francisco. It was really happy to see these pictures she took. I am in love with her work and planning to have her for my sister’s wedding too.