Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Leaving Dallas



It has been a while since my last update and much has happened since then! Apologies for my lack of communication, but moving is a busy job. Now I’m going to catch up with lots of small blogs to get you up to speed with the last couple of months. And what an exciting and amazing few months it has been!!

I asked Sarah to marry me, she said yes! 


We had such a wonderful time together and with her move to law school and leaving of Dallas to start Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, I knew I couldn’t let her go without me! With the help of Sarahs’friends I was able to arrange a surprise leaving/engagement party and it was a great success.


After packing up, leaving my job and saying the final goodbyes we made the long drive west from Dallas to San Diego, passing through New Mexico and Arizona, some beautiful scenery, mountains, dessert – lots and lots of open space made for an enjoyable drive.


The Adventure Continues....

No comments: