Monday, October 25, 2010

Out and About in Dallas

So heading into my 3rd week now in Texas!! And things are just getting better and better. Here are a few new photos to show what i've been getting up to this week.


This is Sarah, she helped me prior to coming to Dallas, providing me with lots of good information - I must thank her for that. Maybe without her help and advice I would be now living in Houston or Atlanta!

We went out to a Vietnamese restaurant, it was amazing!! The food was just like what I experienced in Vietnam, and due to this particular restaurant being located in a Asian area it was so cheap



This is the headboard for my new bed. its pretty huge!! I bought it from a garage sale and luckily my neighbour Jeff helped me transport the whole thing back home. I finally found a perfect use for the Dodge Ram!

Me and Jeff are going to watch the Dallas stars on thursday, the local ice hockey team.




Here is Max, the dog I live with! We have a love/hate relationship. He's an old boy, and struggles getting around but is an obedient dog and he seems to enjoy festering around the house.





So I took this while out on a bike ride of the lake, as you can see the Dallas high rise office buildings in the background. I've seen some great pictures of this scene at sundown so I hope sometime soon to get a photo with better lighting. But you get the idea!!!
This house on the lake looked amazing, so I thought it was worth a photo.


No comments: