Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 3: Wildgrove Avenue

You can see here the location of my house, right next to the lake. I have the use of a bike here and every morning have gone for a cycle round the lake. Its so beautiful, and I think I could never leave!!

So this week I have been getting settled in my new place. Really landed on my feet living with Brix, a really great guy, originally from Califorina, he lives here alone,moved to Dallas to work for American Airlines in the corporate world and then decided to live life how he wants, he went travelling around the world for a few years and now runs his own business from home. 
So here is the new car, which is very kindly being loaned to me by one of my new neighbours (how amazing is that!!) Just by chance on my second day in the neighbourhood there was a block party (see definition here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Block_party) and I met everyone and got chatting to Kevin who kindly said I could loan his extra car, which seemed like the perfect solution!!

Almost every house on my block has all these signs outside their garden - Unsurprisingly republican!


1 comment:

design in flowers.com said...

Can you take some photos of the lake? I would love to see it